Manchester City Centre
Up to £25,000 + OTE £34,600 (Uncapped) + Fantastic Training + Progression
Get Recruited is growing rapidly, and due to the continued success in 2022 we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join the team. As a Resourcer you will be working very closely with our Divisional Manager to resource for candidates for leading businesses across the UK. We are a multi-sector agency with specialist consultants covering Sales, Marketing, Insurance, Finance, IT etc and we have opportunities across all these areas currently!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual from a Recruitment Resourcer / Recruitment Account Management / Recruitment Consultant background with a passion for delivering a great service for candidates who is keen to join a business with ambitious growth plans. Our team of resourcers have all made placements and earned commission within their first month with us so this truly is a great opportunity to further your recruitment career.
- Identify and engage with top talent across several platforms including LinkedIn, internal database and various job boards
- Pre-screen suitable talent via telephone and video interviews
- Create and manage engaging job adverts and social media campaigns
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Organise interviews
- Gain and deliver feedback for both clients and candidates
- Work collaboratively with the Strategy team and our clients
- Manage accounts to ensure we are always exceeding expectations
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ability to write engaging and high performing job adverts
- Ability to write effective boolean search strings or capacity to learn
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Experience filtering CV's to accurately match applicant skills to job descriptions
- A professional communication style
- Experience from working in a fast-paced environment whilst delivering excellent service
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Excellent commission structure (fully uncapped structure)
- 24 days Holiday + Birthday day off + Bank Holidays
- Fun days and nights out
- Private Health care
- Ongoing training and development
- Progression opportunity to further your career
If you feel like you have the ability and confidence to take on this role, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.