UP TO £80,000 + HYBRID + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting for a multi-million-pound business which is set to grow exponentially over the next few years. After a hugely successful 2023, they are set to double in turnover again in 2024, and are now looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to support them in their next phase of growth.
You'll be supporting their customers with enquiries around products and existing orders, ensuring they receive an excellent service. You will work closely with their Sales Director and the wider team to ensure customers are provided with up-to-date and accurate product information and updates on their orders. If you are experienced in Sales Administration, Sales Support, Account Management or a similar customer-facing environment, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE SALES ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- Keeping in regular contact with existing clients
- Identifying areas to further support clients
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, handling their queries and identifying areas of improvement based on feedback
- Maintain pricing databases & online product portfolio
- Modelling pricing strategies
- Reporting on product profitability & sales revenue to senior management team.
- Working with our existing Supply Chain to identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies, relationship management and supplier selection.
- Competitor analysis - identify industry standards and pricing trends, playing close attention to the pricing strategies of our direct competitors.
- Customer analysis, identifying buying patterns and ensuring our product presentation optimised.
- Must have experience in a B Sales Administration, Sales Support, Account Management or a similar customer-facing environment
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Confident to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders
Please send your CV for the Sales Administrator via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.