Sales Ledger Clerk - Law Firm
Manchester City Centre
Up to £26,000 + Great Benefits
Hybrid Available After Initial Training: 3 Days Remote / 2 Days Office
We're working closely with a leading Law firm in the centre of Manchester who is looking to enhance their existing accounts team by recruiting an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join the team.
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, you'll be working closely with the Sales Ledger Manager and team to effectively handle sales invoices, payments allocation, account reconciliation, customer queries and liaising with internal stakeholders. There is NO credit control in this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing firm that will support you to achieve either your ACCA or AAT qualifications to enable you to enhance your career in accountancy.
The business supports progressive career development, therefore, if you're ambitious future promotion opportunities will be available.
THE SALES LEDGER CLERK:
- Working closely with the Sales Ledger Manager and other members of the team to ensure a high-quality supplier experience along with business efficiency
- Drafting sales ledger invoices in accordance with SRA regulations
- Monitoring the sales ledger inbox to determine which requests to prioritise
- Dealing with any follow up queries from fee earners in relation to their sales ledger requests
- Dealing with general sales ledger enquiries that come into the department
- Preparation of reconciliations, reports and ad hoc information
- Getting involved with other finance related to tasks to assist the Finance Manager, Purchase Ledger Manager and Assistant Accountant
- Must have experience working in a Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable position within a fast paced business environment
- You'll need to demonstrate that you've handled volumes of Sales Invoice transactions and that you have an excellent eye for detail to spot key errors.
- An excellent communicator is essential to be able to interact with Internal Department heads and Key Clients
- Experience within a Law Firm, Legal Services or with SAR (Solicitors Accounts Rules) would be a significant advantage but is not essential.
- Must be good at achieving deadlines.
- An ambitious individual who is keen to undertake financial qualifications (Such as AAT or ACCA) and is interested in personal development,
Please send your CV for the Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.