UP TO £80,000 + HYBRID + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting for a multi-million-pound business which is set to grow exponentially over the next few years. After a hugely successful 2023, they are set to double in turnover again in 2024, and are now looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to support them in their next phase of growth.
You'll be responsible for continuing to develop the brand, deploy agreed marketing strategies, media planning, manage the brand messaging, new product development and more! This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager who has a background in the consumer space who wants to be part of a business which is set to double in size!
THE BRAND MANAGER ROLE:
- Support Marketing Strategy development in consultation with the Marketing Manager
- Conduct Brand analysis, diagnostic, identifying weaknesses and opportunities
- Develop and deploy annual Marketing plans for the brand
- Development of Brand identity toolkit
- Compelling, distinctive creative campaign development
- Design & packaging development across the portfolio
- Media planning across all consumer touch points
- Work with Digital lead to develop & monitor successful social media programme
- Manage Consumer PR strategy and key messaging
- Pricing analysis, strategy and deployment
- Develop key consumer influencer and ambassador relationships
- NPD Launch planning to ensure consumer uptake
- Business case development to support key initiatives
- Strong project management of marketing activity
- Strong cross functional working, pivot for all brand activities
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Seek out new marketing opportunities and mitigate risks
- Identifying key insights from competitor, consumer, category analysis
- Ongoing budget planning and spend control
- Liaise with all supporting agencies and partners
- Must have experience in a Brand Manager / Brand Marketing Manager position within a consumer-focused industry
- Experience of developing and deploying brand strategies, from packaging through to digital content and offline content.
- Experience in the luxury market is ideal
- Good experience of media mapping/planning and budget /planning management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders
Please send your CV for the Senior Brand Manager / Senior Brand Marketing Manager via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.