SENIOR ECOMMERCE EXECUTIVE / ECOMMERCE MANAGER - HOSPITALITY
WEST LONDON (HYBRID WORKING)
UP TO £40,000 + 10% BONUS + BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of an extremely successful hospitality business located in London that is seeking an experienced Senior Ecommerce Executive who is ready to take the step into an Ecommerce Manager role.
As an experienced Senior Ecommerce Executive, you'll be undertaking a European focused role where you'll be responsible for all things digital across the region, specifically in relation to ecommerce.
It's an exciting time to join the business as a Senior Ecommerce Executive as the path is paved for you to take a step almost immediately into an Ecommerce Manager role (with support) to grow rapidly with this extremely ambitious business.
THE SENIOR ECOMMERCE EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Responsible for driving and executive the Ecommerce strategy with the support of the Head of Ecommerce
- Develop and drive actions to ensure eCommerce performance
- Assess content of all online products, ensure content is to standard and make recommendations
- Taking charge of the monthly newsletter, including defining content and ensuring monthly send
- Attending quarterly video conference to report on performance
- Analyse weekly & daily trading reports, including sessions, conversions, volumes, margin and take action to improvement
- Work with key stakeholders for solutions, tools and means to meet their objectives
- Taking responsibility for eCommerce revenue for the region
- Gathering local insights, monitoring flow analysis and suggesting new ideas across the Ecommerce levers
- Implement tests and action plans in collaboration with the Ecommerce teams in other regions
- Onboarding new locations on the platform
- Responsible for the reporting of eCommerce performance in market
- Spearhead projects to improve processes and revenue
- Minimum 2 years' experience in eCommerce/digital/online (preferably in hospitality)
- Commercially driven with the ability to work towards metrics / targets
- Market analysis capabilities
- Ideally with experience of PowerBI and Google Analytics
- Strong and adaptable communicator
- Organised and have good presentation skills
- Fluent English speaker (Dutch speaking in addition is a bonus)
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Autonomous but strong team player
Please send your CV for the Senior Ecommerce Executive via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.