SENIOR INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
UP TO £42,000 + BONUS
My client is a well established Corporate Insurance Broker with over 40yrs in the industry working across a wide number of sectors across the UK.
They are now looking to expand after recent unprecedented growth! Due to this continued success they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Handler to join the team and develop their career in the business.
You will be working alongside the two existing Account Executives and handling Corporate & Commercial client accounts their current books of business along with attending client visits.
If you are an experienced Senior Insurance Account Handler looking for an opportunity in a rewarding environment where you are offered fantastic opportunities to develop and progress and work with a driven and motivated team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Salary up to £40,000 + Bonus
- CII & ACII Study Support
- Bonus Structure based on company performance
- Clear Development path to Exec
ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- In conjunction with the manager of the construction division, prepare and agree any forecasts, targets, plans and budgets for your respective area of work in order to establish clear work targets.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience in a Account Handler role in any industry
- Ability to organise self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
- If you are an experienced Senior Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration as we are currently shortlisting candidates for interview.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.