UP TO £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Will Involve Weekend Work
Get Recruited is working with a rapidly expanding business who offer adventure activities at sites across the UK. Due to continued success and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Site Coordinator to ensure an excellent service is offered throughout the site as they grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual from a Events Coordinator, Site Manager, Site Coordinator, Administrator, Project Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, Site Administrator, Site Administration, Site Supervisor, Customer Service, Health and Safety Coordinator, Health and Safety Administrator background who is confident to work in a customer facing and fast paced environment to join a highly reputable, industry leading business at an exciting time in their growth journey!
- Managing staff rotas to ensure consistent staffing levels
- Recruiting staff alongside the Operations Manager
- Managing the staff to ensure well-being and development within the team
- Ensure the site operates correctly and keep required documentation
- Budgeting and planning for maintaining and improvement of the site and equipment
- Ensure reviews and team meetings are recorded effectively
- Conducting checks to the ensure the smooth running of the site
- Coordinating a team of apprenticeships ensuring they complete relevant work for their courses and managing their workload
- Experience within a Project Coordinator, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Site Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, Site Administrator, Site Administration, Event Coordinator, Customer Service, Health and Safety Coordinator, Health and Safety Administrator background
- Experience in the Adventure, Leisure or Tourism industry
- Worked in a customer facing environment
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- Able to commute to Salisbury and able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Confident to work in a fast paced and varied environment
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.