TECHNICAL ASSEMBLY ENGINEER
UP TO £45,000 + BENEFITS
We're exclusively partnering with a leading manufacturing business located in the Crewe area who is seeking two Technical Assembly Engineer's to join the team.
As Technical Assembly Engineer, you'll be working closely Head of Department who leads on both Operational Production and R&D projects, the successful candidate will have opportunity to work on both areas.
The individual will be responsible for the mechanical assembly of automated devices which are manufactured inhouse. This will include electrical control panels ranging from small control to medium size controls panels. Components such as PSU, Solar Charge Controller, MCB's and similar switch gear. Responsible for Assembly and Fault Finding.
THE TECHNICAL ASSEMBLY ENGINEER ROLE:
- Working at all times within the boundaries of Health and Safety protocols both customer/client and company
- Assembling products from component level to completed product
- Drilling and tapping of various materials
- Following electrical schematics to build, wire, and test electrical control panels
- Assembling of Off-Grid Solar and Wind Systems using Solar Arrays and Wind
- Capable of following electrical calculations, Block diagrams and cable schedules and BOMs
- Developing a thorough knowledge of our products and design
- Accountable and responsible for assembled work
- Electrical & Mechanical Assembly
- Ability to read electrical schematics, mechanical and manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills to ensure understanding across multi-functional
- BTEC or equivalent Level Electrical and/or Mechanical Qualification
- HNC/HND (or similar) in electrical engineering
Please send your CV for the Technical Assembly Engineer via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.