1st LINE IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
UP TO £25,000 + 24 DAYS HOLS & BANK HOLIDAYS + FANTASTIC BENEFITS
We are currently supporting a well-established and expanding business based in Blackburn who are looking for an experienced 1st Line Support / IT Administrator to join their successful team. As the 1st Line Support / IT Administrator, you will work alongside the IT Manager to maintain the IT systems across the business and ensure the smooth running of the network.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support / IT Administrator / IT Technician / IT Helpdesk background who is looking to join a team where you will gain broad IT exposure and support all users across the business both desk side and remotely whilst benefiting from one on one support and development from the IT Manager.
- Support and maintain the technical infrastructure including server platforms, desktops, voice and data networks
- Liaise with external suppliers to provide the best hardware and software solutions and packages
- Test and modify the internal systems to increase efficiency
- Work alongside the IT Manager to deliver IT Infrastructure projects
- Put together maintenance procedures and put them in to operation
- Schedule upgrades for the IT systems as needed
- Provide user training, support and advice across the business
- Maintain the hardware across the business including desktops, laptops and printers
- Provide on-site and remote IT support to all members of staff
- Diagnose system/network errors and other issues
- Installing, changing and upgrading software where necessary
- Previous experience within a 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support / IT Administrator / IT Technician / IT Helpdesk role
- Confident to diagnose and solve IT problems to 2nd Line level with minimal supervision
- Able to manage a busy and varied workload
- Experience in management of computer systems
- Excellent working knowledge of various packages and systems including Office 365, Windows 7/10 etc
- Excellent PC skills
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.