1st Line Support Engineer
Up to £33,000 + Excellent Benefits + Training & Progression + Hybrid
Get Recruited are proud to be working with a reputable and expanding business who are extremely well-established in their field. Due to continued success, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer to join their IT team.
As the IT Support / 1st Line Engineer you will be working alongside 2 other engineers and the IT Manager to support 200 users across the business. You will be part of a forward-thinking team, presenting ideas to improve ways of working, simplify solutions and improve the use of IT across the business. You will also benefit from exposure and support to take on more technical queries and fantastic opportunities to progress and further your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual form an IT Support Engineer / 1st Line Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst or similar background who is experienced in 1st Line level support and looking to advance themselves.
The 1st Line Support Engineer Role:
- Handling enquiries, requests and issues from users
- Logging all reported issues, requests and changes using IT helpdesk tools
- Monitor the logged issues and prioritise them and your workload accordingly, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues where required
- Conducting IT inductions for new starters
- Repairing and replacing hardware including laptops, mobiles and printers
- Maintaining and regularly updating IT collateral and tools such as user guides and asset registers
- Ordering relevant IT equipment for the team
- Management of domains including ordering new domains, renewals etc
- Identifying any reoccurring issues and suggesting areas of improvement or solutions
- Experience in an IT Support Engineer / 1st Line Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and Windows 10
- Excellent communication at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively and confidently under pressure.
- Proven experience working on a Service Desk environment
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.