£30,000 to £40,000 (NEGOTIABLE) + COMMISSION + BENEFITS
The successful candidate needs to approach the challenge with an open and enthusiastic approach and have an analytic and entrepreneurial mindset. Over time the role will shift its focus from establishing systems, planning campaigns, and learning about the company towards winning new work. It is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to join at an exciting stage for the business and have the impact of their decisions felt in a small and tightly knit company.
The Account Manager Role:
- Collaborate with the senior management team to plan and deliver a sales strategy to generate revenue.
- Contact prospects regularly through relevant channels, manage ongoing relationships and follow up and secure introductions with clients.
- Manage and maintain the sales pipeline, sales reporting and providing insights back into the business
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships externally.
- Build and maintain first-class product, industry, and competitor knowledge.
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
- Responsibility for outbound sales, pitching products and setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Coordinating pitch preparation, including briefings, status meetings with teams, writing proposals and ensuring all deliverable are of the highest quality.
- You'll be hugely enthusiastic to embed yourself in a young company, learn from senior management and help build it into a long-term success.
- You'll be excited by the thrill of selling and the validation that comes from bringing genuine benefit to new clients by convincing them of our approach.
- 2+ years' experience in sales.
- Avid networker and strong relationship builder.
- You are highly organised and have flawless, compelling written English.
- You are charismatic, a people person, and can quickly build relationships while demonstrating authority.
- You have a natural curiosity and keep your ear to the ground when it comes to industry news and are interested in brands and marketing.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, communicative, and calm in stressful situations/tight deadlines.
Please send your CV for the Account Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.