ACCOUNT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
UP TO £40,000 + £10K BONUS + BENEFITS
We're exclusively working with one of the North West's most recognised businesses who are a key supplier within the construction industry. Due to an internal promotion they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager / Key Account Manager to join the business.
The successful candidate will join the business as an Account Manager and inherit a large number of existing clients, manage the relationships and seek out new opportunities within the accounts. If you are an experienced Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Regional Account Manager, National Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive or similar within Construction, Building Supplies or Materials or Engineering this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Managing relationships with Key Accounts in the business
- Proactively contacting clients to increase opportunities from regular spenders and introduce new products as the product portfolio grows
- Building a strong understanding of the structure of each client, all potential contacts and decision makers and keeping in regular contact with them
- Managing a fast paced sales pipeline of weekly spending clients
- Processing sales quotations for Key Accounts
- Handling queries from clients and liaising with colleagues to ensure any queries are responded to promptly
- Experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Regional Account Manager, National Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive or similar
- Must have good account management experience within the Construction/Building/Engineering Industry
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to adapt your approach to the client
- Highly motivated individual who is hungry to join a market leader and rapidly expand with the business
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Computer literate
To apply for the Account Manager position, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.