Location: Southwest London (Onsite)
Salary: £35k to £45k
I have partnered with a market leader in the house furnishings space who are on the lookout for an experienced Accountant. They are looking for someone who is comfortable being the sole Accountant and can deal with all aspects of an accounting role. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful Accountant will be responsible for the Company's Financial Management.
The Accountant role:
- Complete transactional accounting function to comply with Government regulations using Sage 50.
- Full payroll and HR preparations. Preparing quarterly commission figures using Staffology
- Responsible for both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Management of account reconciliations, general ledger analysis and balance sheet recons.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Authorizing of all supplier/payroll/expense payments
- Statutory returns
- Ensuring processes and controls are monitored and updated with maintenance of financial systems.
- Collating all Year-end information giving and liaising with Accountants
- Good understanding of accounting practices and clear understanding of systems of internal control
- Experience of using accounting software (SAGE preferable)
- Excellent numeracy and financial awareness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working with an accounting system such as Sage 50
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Knowledge of Staffology
Please send your CV for the Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.