UP TO £33,000 + Hybrid (1 day WFH) + Excellent Progression + Benefits
Get Recruited are supporting an award winning company based in Essex, who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for the day to day finances of the company, commission reconciliation, allocation, statement, invoice production and processing payments.
This role would suit an individual from an accounts assistant / finance assistant / assistant accountant background.
If you are a motivated individual who is seeking the opportunity to kick start their career within a reputable company, then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- Supporting a team of 3 in the accounts team
- Dealing with high volumes of transactions
- Processing payments and transfers
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Bank reconciliations via Xero
- Assisting with sales invoicing
- Reconciling statements and requesting missing invoices
- Dealing with queries
- Assist with reporting requirements of the business as required
- Complete any other duties as required
- 3 or 4 years experience as an accounts assistant / assistant accountant / finance assistant is essential
- AAT qualified
- Experience working with Xero
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
- Ability to work independently
- Strong IT skills
To apply for the Accounts Assistant role, please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.