Up to £25,000 + STUDY SUPPORT + BENEFITS + PARKING
HYBRID AVAILABLE AFTER PROBATIONARY
We're proud to be parting with a highly successful organisation that due to expansion, is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant to join the Finance Team.
As an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant, you'll be working closely with the Management Accountant and the Finance Director, handling the day-to-day transactional finance activities including; Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Bank Reconciliation, VAT Returns and Payroll.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that offers an amazing working environment for their people.
THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / FINANCE ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and undertaking the responsibility for the day-to-day finance activities
- Raising Sales Invoices and sending to customers
- Responsible for Bank reconciliations
- Posting purchase invoices and matching to Purchase Orders
- Responsible for the management of the Purchase order process
- Posting bank payments / receipts to the relevant invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Expenses management
- Managing the monthly payroll and processing payments
- Submitting PAYE RTI Submissions and Quarterly VAT Returns
- General ad hoc administration cover
- Must have current experience within an Accounts Assistant role, or similar, such as; Finance Assistant, Accounts Clerk or Assistant Accountant
- Experience of Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Bank Reconciliation.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel.
- Willing to undertake accountancy qualifications.
- AAT qualified or working towards
- Xero Accountancy Software
- Any Experience with Payroll would be an advantage.
Please send your CV for the Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.