UPTO £25,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Get Recruited is working with an award-winning education company based in the centre of Liverpool, who due to continued expansion have an opportunity for an Administrator to join their growing team.
As an Administrator you will work closely with the Admissions and Finance Supervisor, your role will be to manage the admissions process and financial operations. You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient process for student admissions and managing financial affairs.
- Handle the entire admissions process, from initial inquiries to enrolment, ensuring a positive experience for students.
- Process student applications, including reviewing documents, verifying eligibility, and maintaining accurate records.
- Support the Finance and Admission Supervisor to manage financial records, tuition payments, process invoices, and oversee financial transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service to students, responding to inquiries and providing guidance throughout the admissions process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date admissions and financial records.
- Generate and analyse departmental reports to support decision-making and budget.
- Previous experience in an admissions, finance or related role is preferred.
- Must have strong numeracy skills and comfort working with financial data.
- Customer service-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial software.
Shortlisting is taking place currently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.