Manchester City Centre
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Get Recruited is an award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy located in the heart of Manchester City Centre. It's an exciting time for the business as we undertake the next phase of growth with an objective of doubling the size of the business in 2024.
In recognition of our successes and contributions to the recruitment industry, we're pleased to have received nominations for a second time for the Awards of 'Best Recruitment Agency' and 'Entrepreneur of the Year' for 2023.
We're now looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team to work closely with the Marketing Manager, Divisional Manager, and the Managing Director, where you'll providing administrative support across Sales, Marketing, Office Management & Finance functions. Whilst administration experience is required, full training and support will be given.
The office promotes a positive vibe with Regular Socials, Top Performers Lunches, European Holiday Incentives, Pay Rise incentives, Enhanced Holidays, In-Office Private Gym, Chill Out Area and more.
The Administrator Role:
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director, Marketing Manager, Divisional Manager, and wider team
- Answering calls, meeting/greeting visitors, and handling deliveries.
- Working with the MD to support with the recording of sales, preparing sales invoices, inputting purchase invoices & expenses.
- Assisting with the maintenance of HR records, setting up new employees in terms of computer, logins and associated paperwork.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the office, ordering supplies and organising maintenance visits.
- Preparing basic daily / weekly reports for the Divisional Manager & Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to provide administrative support across, database management, data cleansing, central inbox management, privacy management, email marketing management, social media, blog writing and automation projects.
- Management and enhancement of the central CRM
- Current experience of working within an Administrative/Administrator role and have remained within the position for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Must be a highly organised individual who is proactive and has very good organisational skills.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- A Confident communicator with a positive forward-thinking mindset.
- Good written English skills and Maths skills required.
Please send your CV for the Administrator position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.