Role: Assistant Financial Controller
Location: London (Onsite)
Salary: £50k to £70k
Get Recruited are delighted to be partnered with a leading property developer based in London. This a great opportunity to be joining a market leading and forward-thinking property developer who work on multi million pound projects in London and the southern counties.
They are on the lookout for an Assistant Financial Controller to join an existing Financial Controller & two bookkeepers in a busy finance team.
The Assistant Financial Controller role:
- Monthly reporting of project costs for all current projects.
- Monitor and maintain controls over supplier invoice approval and authorisation.
- Preparation of payment batches, and allocations of payments in Sage.
- Reconcile and maintain monthly construction valuations/applications, and preparation of AR construction invoices in line with specified VAT splits for each project.
- Accounting entries, such as posting and reconciling banks, revenue and sales invoicing, general ledger journals and accounting for specific transactions and recording of loan statements.
- Assist Financial Controller as required, including on requirements specific to sales and purchases, tax compliance and planning, liaising with external consultants and providing general financial and accounting advice to the business.
- VAT and CIS returns
- Experience with Sage 50
- Experience in a Finance Manager role or a Financial Controller or similar
- Good excel skills (proficient with pivot tables and other data search / manipulation formulae).
- Comfortable dealing directly with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including senior management.
- Comfortable working within a tight-knit team and prepared to assist on a wide variety of tasks
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalents would be considered desirable, but if not, the candidate must be able to demonstrate a level of technical knowledge suitable to the role.
Please send your CV for the Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.