ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE (HYBRID: 2 DAYS HOME)
£30,000 to £35,000 + STUDY SUPPORT + AMAZING BENEFITS
Get Recruited is exclusively partnering with a highly successful Manchester based business that has rapidly expanded over the years to become one of the global leaders within their industry.
An opportunity has arisen to join this impressive organisation as an Assistant Management Accountant where you'll work closely with a Qualified Management Accountant will support and develop you to manage the full management accounts processes.
You'll need to have experience in a similar role and ideally studying towards a ACCA or CIMA qualification, the business will continue to offer you study support as you continue to achieve a fully qualified status.
This is an exciting opportunity with an impressive business where you'll receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching to advance your career.
THE ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to a Qualified Management Accountant and indirectly to the Finance Director, whilst working closely with the wider finance team.
- Assisting with the production and review of monthly management accountants and related management information
- Production and review of monthly reporting packs with insightful analysis and presentation narrative
- Production, development, and coordination of key management reports for including within group reporting packs.
- Testing and documentation of ERP system for project accounting
- Assist the group management accountant with the preparation of annual returns, year-end statutory accounts, external audit queries, group reporting and income disclosures for professional indemnity insurers.
- Production of general Insurance renewal information for review
- Review, develop and maintain appropriate reconciliations and controls across project accounting system to ensure any error are identified and resolved on a timely basis.
- Carry out project reviews and discuss major balances.
- Must have experience in Assistant Management Accountant role or similar, such as Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Junior Management Accountant
- Ideally able to demonstrate experience of running a full month end Management Accountant process.
- Any experience around project account
- Studying towards an accounting exam (CIMA/ACCA) - Desirable
- Solid excel skills with attention to detail.
Please send your CV for the Assistant Management Accountant via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.