ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Get Recruited is partnered with a Leading Engineering business, with offices across the UK. They're looking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant, to join the finance team and support the Financial Controller, working alongside a team of Assistant Management Accountants.
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts for 3 x branches and associated sub branches, including managing accruals, prepayments and journal entries within month end deadlines
- Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Full responsibility and management of end-to-end customer rebate process, including deal set up, monthly accruals calculation, postings and reporting, customer spend commercial reporting
- Assist in the development and review of annual budgets
- Provide business partnering to the Branch Directors to support in interpreting monthly financial results
- Other ad hoc cost analysis and process improvement
- Support branch bi-annual stocktakes
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT KEY EXPERIENCE:
- AAT qualified / Finance graduate
- Studying towards CIMA / ACCA
- Have a minimum 12 months experience assisting with producing monthly management accounts
- Excellent IT and strong excel skills - competent with data manipulation; pivot tables; sumifs; vlookups
TO APPLY FOR THE ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT OPPORTUNITY:
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.