ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - SELF STORAGE
UP TO £35,000 + OTE £45,000 + TRAINING + PROGRESSION + BENEFITS
Get Recruited are supporting a rapidly growing high-end storage company who, due to continued growth, are looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager with the drive for providing a full sales service.
Working alongside an excellent growing team, you will be responsible for assisting with managing a growing team while driving sales and building relationships with new and existing customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated person from a customer facing background and has experience in sales and people management.
THE ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER ROLE:
- Assisting the store manager to achieve sales goals
- Providing support to the sales team, giving training and continuous coaching to get full potential
- Ordering and restocking products and conducting regular audits
- Generating and analysing sales reports to access performance and identify areas of improvement
- Opening and closing the store, ensuring compliance with company polices and procedures, and maintaining a safe working environment
- Maintaining positive customer service and addressing customer needs
- Work with the marketing team to execute store promotions, displays and campaigns to improve sales
- Assist in budget management for the store
- Experience within an Assistant Store Manager, Sales Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader role essential
- Experience in the Self Storage industry ideal
- Experience within people management ideal
- An interest of working within a fast-paced client facing industry
- Driven and determined individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent in MS packages
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.