UP TO £42,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FLEXIBLE WORKING
Get Recruited is supporting a market-leading business based in Barnsley that, due to continued growth, is looking for a Bid Writer to join its expanding team.
You will work closely with the heads of departments to create engaging bids and tenders. This will involve drafting convincing copy which highlights USPs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer who is looking for an opportunity to develop into a Bid Manager role with support and training as the business continues to grow!
- Managing the bid process from end to end
- Using colleagues and heads of department to collate the content needed to complete each Bid
- Planning each bid carefully to ensure deadlines are met
- Making the final uploads and submissions
- Working to templates and also where needed creating bids from scratch using images, logos and other collateral
- Working to guidelines and word limits
- Maintaining and updating the bid library
- Conducting regular competitor analysis to ensure bids are competitive and high quality
- Liaising with clients in order to gain a clear understanding of their requirements
- Working collaboratively with experts in order to increase your knowledge
- Working closely with the graphic design team
- Completing any other duties as required
- At least 3 years experience within a bid writing, bid coordinator, bid manager, content writing role is essential
- Experience with public sector Bids / Tenders
- Experience within the relevant industry sector (EdTech or Education)
- Analytical individual
- Strong communication and written skills is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic, willing to put in the extra hours to enjoy results
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.