BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LONDON - HYBRID
UPTO £40,000 + EXCELLENT COMMISSION + CULTURE
Get Recruited are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join an established, award winning and well respected Media Business in the UK. This is a very lucrative and growing business, so fantastic credentials and earning potential for the right person. Currently producing digital content, pod casts, promotional film and branded content for their client base of global brands.
Due to growth they now have an opportunity for an individual from a SDR / BDE / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Sales Development Rep / Telesales Executive / Appointment Setter / Lead Generator background
- Identify and target potential clients in the media industry, understand their needs, and develop tailored proposals and solutions to win new business.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, partners, and industry stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.
- Create compelling proposals, presentations, and sales collateral to showcase our capabilities and value proposition.
- Lead negotiations with clients to secure favourable agreements and contracts.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, product development, and operations to ensure successful client onboarding and delivery of services.
- Track and report on sales performance, market trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs), providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to build brand awareness and expand our network.
- Must have consultative sales experience within a media, production, PR or similar industry.
- Proven track record of success in business development, sales, or a related role within the media industry.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and seize opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your CV via the advert for the Business Development Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.