BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
SALISBURY AREA (WITH UK TRAVEL)
UP TO £40,000 + Great Progression + Excellent Benefits
Will Involve Weekend Work
Get Recruited is working with a rapidly expanding business who offer adventure activities at sites across the UK. Due to continues success and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to lead their growth as they continue to open new sites.
You will lead on the opening of new sites including recruitment, setting up processes and being responsible for the financial performance of the site. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Business Operations Manager / Business Manager / Operations Manager / Project Manager / Business Development Manager who has dealt with the opening and running of multiple sites of a business.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the smooth operation of the business
- Leading on the opening of new sites across the UK including recruiting, implementing systems and ongoing people management
- Plan, organise and manage your own workload to ensure that all internal and external deadlines are met
- Development of internal processes and control procedures, maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Follow up regulations and make sure company's operations comply with regulations
- Develop standard processes to route customer queries to correct department for timely resolution
- Agree performance targets for each site and work closely with management and other colleagues to ensure they are met
- Performance management of staff across the sites
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Keeping up to date with changes in the industry and demands in the market
- Experience within an Business Operations Manager / Business Manager / Operations Manager / Project Manager / Business Development Manager or similar role
- Experience in hospitality / adventure / activities / excursions / events is desirable
- Proven track record opening new sites and managing multiple sites to hit targets and goals in a growing business
- Well organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload self sufficiently
- Able to identify problems and find solutions
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.