Business Support Administrator
Manchester City Centre
£23,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful services company in Manchester City Centre as a Marketing & Business Support Administrator. The business operates within multiple specialisms and as part of their 3 year strategic growth plan, they seek to further cement their position in the market as the service provider of choice.
As a Marketing & Business Support Administrator, you'll be providing reactive and proactive support to the key operational functions to ensure the smooth day to day running of the business. Tasks will involve providing administration support to the Marketing, Sales and Finance functions where you'll need to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
This role requires an individual who is; highly organised, proactive in nature, detail driven, an excellent communicator, confident around technology and able to work independently to manage varying tasks to specific deadlines.
An excellent opportunity for an individual who is keen to join a forward thinking company where you'll receive training, development and support to advance your career.
The Marketing & Business Support Administrator Role:
- Working closely with the marketing department to provide administrative support across digitally focused marketing campaigns across; Email Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Automation and Content Marketing
- Responsible for the management of the central marketing inboxes, handling enquiries and sharing with the sales team for proactive follow up
- Updating daily and weekly tracking reports for the marketing & sales team
- Management of all central data lists within an Excel format, cross checking data, duplication monitoring and merging/segmenting lists as required
- Management of the monthly and quarterly data update cycle to ensure marketing data remains fresh and accurate
- Assisting with the set up of the monthly email marketing schedule
- Management of the central data removal and privacy requests
- Monitoring central data funnels to ensure automated campaigns remain active
- Assisting with the creation of social media content, including blogs and basic graphics
- Monitoring current campaigns, reporting back to the Marketing Executive on trends and liaising with the team on data collection.
- Handling incoming calls, taking messages, and transferring calls
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Management of the central finance inbox, adding a low volume of purchase invoices to the system and creating weekly sales invoices
- Preparing staff expenses and processing payments for Director authorisation
- Preparing offer letters & contracts of employment
- Updating & maintaining HR files, Training, sickness, lateness and holiday records
- Creating daily / weekly reports as required
- Preparing IT equipment for new starters
- Liaising with external Suppliers to resolve technical issues
- We're open to considering a recent Graduate who would love to build a career in business support OR an individual with current experience working as an Administrator, Business Support or Marketing Admin background.
- Intermediate level with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
- An excellent communicator who has the confidence to communicate at all levels
- Able to pick up new tasks & projects quickly once trained
- A highly organised individual who is able to work autonomously, undertake tasks independently and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Proactive individual with good practical skills and common sense
- Good instinctive troubleshooting skills with a 'can do' attitude
- High levels of attention to detail and professional standards is essential for this role
TO APPLY: To apply for the Marketing & Business Support Administrator position, please send your CV via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.