Claims Team Leader
Up to £35,000
I'm excited to represent one of the most prestigious Insurance companies in the Southeast. They are looking for a claims team leader to aid in their existing teams already substantial success!
The job will be responsible for the smooth running of the Claims Team. With responsibility for team members within your team on HR Matters, training and development. Providing Claims service to Elite Account clients and achieving their targets in line with company objectives
- Salary up to £35,000
- Huge Progression opportunities (The current Director worked his way up from a junior Sales Executive)
- 24 days Holiday + additional for a year served.
- Many other exciting benefits
- You will advise and update your clients on all relevant events and discussions during the claim ensuring complete customer happiness
- You will regularly assess the status of claims with clients / insurers / recovery agents/solicitors and ensure that all parties are informed of progress or chased for updates as necessary.
- You will run claims efficiently and keep the system updated with all relevant information.
- You process all claim notifications, further advice and collections following our team's procedures.
- You will need to be someone with super administrative skills who will be task focused and want to develop and cultivate their career with us.
- Update insurers, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process. Ensure that claims statistics and placing department or insurers on risk, are accurate and produced in accordance to SLAs.
- You will be managing and maintaining the claims diary on OpenGi system as well as other databases.
- Liaise with Renewal Execs on key issues with Elite/Key account MTA queries
- 1-1's and appraisals/probation reviews for team members
- Co-ordination with the HR team on the training and development needs of subordinates.
- Develop and improve claims management and train and develop claims staff.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Technical and commercial insurance knowledge
- Claims experience (motor, liabilities and property desirable)
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and systematic approach to work
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to work to own initiative
- Decision maker
- Knowledge and understanding of OpenGi management operating system
- Knowledge of commercial insurance
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you have experience within Commercial Claims Handling in the insurance industry, Apply today!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.