COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £42,500 + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + CII/ACII SUPPORT
Get Recruited are so proud to be representing one of Coventry's most well respected insurance brokers who are looking to add an experienced Commercial Account Handler to their highly successful team which is now expanding. As a well established business of over 100yrs, our client pride pride themselves on the service they offer to their customers. They have a passion for supporting, training and nurturing their team to help them grow.
As an Insurance Account Handler you will be working in a fast-paced environment working with various clients to arrange cover for both new business and renewals. You will also benefit from support to complete your CII, internal support and training and the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced Brokers and Account Execs to improve your knowledge and progress your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual from an Account handling / Broking / Insurance Broker background to join a thriving an rewarding business who are one of the best in their field. You will also be provided full support in completion of your CII qualifications and wider benefits listed below.
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver excellent service to clients including but not restricted to programme design, renewal process, claims and mid-term developments by delivering appropriate advice and technical expertise in a timely manner and in accordance with the Company's procedures.
- To ensure retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements in accordance with the Procedure Manual.
- To assist in the conversion of new business.
- Help ensure the Department works pro-actively to achieve targets set by the Board.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insurers received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated.
- To share responsibility for dealing with any actions attaching to existing clients on mid-term adjustments.
- Ensure that required legal and regulatory, and Company processes, procedures and documentation are implemented in the appropriate format and are fully adhered to.
- To support group sales and marketing strategies where required
- To share knowledge and expertise with, and provide assistance to, account brokers and administrative staff where necessary
- CII / DIP Qualification support
- 25 days Plus bank holidays
- Death in service
- Childcare vouchers
- Hotel discounts
- Virtual GP
- Physiotherapy Sessions
- The individual should have a couple of year's experience working in an insurance broking capacity.
- GCSE or equivalent education is required, with A Level, degree level education and CII qualifications being preferable but not essential. Experience and use of MS Office is required, and prior experience of using Broking software world be preferable but not essential.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills will be required when dealing with insurers and Brokers.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.