COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SALARY UP TO £60,000 + BONUS + HYBRID WORKING
My client is a Chartered Insurance Broker based close to Gloucester and looking for further growth in their Insurance Account Executives.
The role can be flexible with hybrid working and location for the right person. The main purpose of the role is to retain and grow an existing book of business for the surrounding areas.
You will be dealing with a wide number of long standing clients who have a strong relationship with our client, and it's a mixture of Commercial Insurance. You'll be working closely with a dedicated and capable Account Handler team, who will be there to help and achieve the desired goals.
The Insurance Account Executive Role:
- Generate new business
- Perform fact-finds with your prospects to understand their business and scalability
- Be able to close the deal and sign the prospect as a new client
- Continue to build long-lasting, highly credible relationships with all clients you sign, as you will continue to be their point of contact moving forwards
- Be motivated to develop new business opportunities by networking and growing your portfolio, whilst still maintaining exceptional standards of relationship management with your existing clients
- Salary up to £60,000 + bonus and hybrid working
- Company Pension
- Annual performance pay review
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Full support for taking CII exams (monetary bonus recognition when DIP CII and ACII achieved)
- To have strong influencing, negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills
- Adaptable, focused, and professional
- A good level of knowledge of the Insurance market and how this will impact your clients.
- To have Insurance Executive & new business skills and a detailed knowledge of the core range of products & services
- Sales and service process knowledge, particularly sales through service
- Face to Face relationship building is key as you will be dealing with longstanding clients.
- To keep up to date with insurance industry developments and regulatory changes
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Executive with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.