COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £35,000 + BENEFITS
Get Recruited very pleased to represent one of Stoke-On-Trent's longest standing insurance brokers. They are now looking to add a Commercial Account Handler to join their friendly and highly successful team. Due to the business being around for many years our client put's a huge focus on the service they provide to clients and customers alike. Then the remainder of their focus is on growing a nurturing the team they have to perform to the best of their ability.
Commercial Account Handlers will be asked to work within an environment which is very much customer focused, working with a wide range of clients while arranging cover for both new and existing clients. You will be given the opportunity to learn and work alongside experienced colleagues who will help with your own growth and development. Plus, further support to complete further qualifications.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to really push their insurance career to the next level within a business that has a track record of progressing their employees to more senior positions & internal promotions.
- To ensure professional service of existing accounts and retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements in accordance with the Procedure Manual
- Meet and exceed personal sales and/or other relevant targets, contributing towards the team's overall service and sales objectives/KPI's.
- To assist in the conversion of new business
- Help ensure Commercial Department works pro-actively to achieve targets set by the Managing Director
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insurers received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
- To share responsibility for dealing with any actions attaching to existing clients on mid-term adjustments.
- CII Support
- Free Parking
- 25 Days + Bank Holiday
- Career Development
- The management of existing clients records in terms of accuracy and quality of advice
- Renewal Retention in accordance with budgeted income
- Successful cross-selling of products
- Good knowledge of the insurance market
- Product knowledge should include, Personal Insurance, Home & Motor, Travel and using Open GI.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A good understand renewal processes and be able to exercise efficient timing in order to manage the departmental diary system and produce renewal documentation
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.