COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
£30,000 to £35,000 SALARY
One of London's most respected brokers is now looking to expand their team after recent unprecedented growth and has a position for a Commercial Insurance account handler to join them. The candidate will need to be highly motivated and looking to grow their career within the Insurance profession.
You will fully support the Commercial Division Management Team, Business Development Executives, Account Executives and Account Handlers in the key areas of account handling and broking of existing and new business to insurers.
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
- Clear Development Path.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Holiday purchase or exchange scheme
- Many other additional benefits
- Interest Free Season Ticket Travel Loans Exchange Scheme - help save with travel costs
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Sport, Media & Accident & Health placement experience preferred but not essential
- Computer and keyboard skills including: Microsoft Office including Excel & Word.
- Ability to organizing self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.