COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY £30,000 / £50,000 + COMMISSION & HYBRID WORKING
My client is a well established Chartered Insurance Broker working with the commercial sector and is now looking to expand their team after recent unprecedented growth! Due to this continued success they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join the team and develop their career in the business.
As a Commercial Account Handler, you'll play a critical role in their business, managing existing client accounts and nurturing new business opportunities within the realm of large commercial clientele. With your broking expertise, you'll ensure that all activities are to the best interests of the client and align with FCA regulations. Furthermore, you'll collaborate with their executive and claims teams to streamline processes and provide comprehensive support to clients throughout their journey.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler looking for an opportunity in a rewarding environment where you are offered study support, fantastic opportunities to develop and progress and work with a driven and motivated team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Salary £30,000 / £50,000
- Hybrid working
- Funding for further broker exams
- Death in service
- Free Parking
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- In conjunction with the manager of the construction division, prepare and agree any forecasts, targets, plans and budgets for your respective area of work in order to establish clear work targets.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience in a Commercial Insurance Account Handler
- Commercial combined insurance experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability to organising self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.