COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
UP TO £30,000
I'm working with a tight knit insurance Brokerage based in the heard to Shropshire looking for an ambitious Commercial Account handler to join their team.
You will be looking after the team's extensive book of Commercial Book of Business and, if you're interested in progressing into a broking role, there are huge opportunities to be mentored by the Managing Director and move up within the company quickly.
This is a no- nonsense brokerage looking to help you become the best insurance professional that you can be.
So if you have experience in Commercial Broking apply today to find out more.
- Salary up to £30,000 + Company bonus
- A team dedicated to your learning and development.
- Support with your CERT CII
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- To be a point of contact with Corporate Clients through their mid-term amendments, renewals, and queries that they have.
- To deal with problems constructively, looking to solve the root cause of day to day issues faced, engaging with the team leaders and management.
- To support the business placement strategy laid out by the Insurer Relationship & Placement Manager.
- Adhere to the Broking Team Standards for both new and existing business.
If you are a Commercial Insurance Account Handler and think this is an environment in which you can thrive, apply today- we are currently shortlisting for interview.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.