COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £40,000 + BONUS & STUDY SUPPORT
My client is a Chartered Insurance Broker working with the commercial sector and is now looking to expand their team after recent unprecedented growth and have a position for a Insurance account handler to join them. The candidate will need to be highly enthusiastic and willing to learn, looking to grow their career within the Insurance profession while helping the business achieve their objectives.
You will fully support the Commercial Division, Business Development Executives, Account Executives and Account Handlers in the key areas of account handling and broking of existing and new business to insurers.
- Salary up to £40,000 + Bonus
- Clear Development Path.
- Funding for further broker exams
- Many other additional benefits
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- In conjunction with the manager of the construction division, prepare and agree any forecasts, targets, plans and budgets for your respective area of work in order to establish clear work targets.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Construction insurance experience preferred but not essential, Acturis experience would be very advantageous.
- Ability to organizing self and own work.
- Passed or working towards Cert CII
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.