COMMERCIAL INSURANCE BROKER
SALARY £45,000 (NEGOTIABLE) + BONUS
I'm excited to be working with an innovative new Brokerage with a start-up atmosphere looking to expand their fast-growing Broking Team.
You will benefit from the mentorship of the extremely knowledgeable co-founder in navigating the broking landscape and have incredible opportunities to progress through this growing company.
- Identify and prospect new Commercial clients both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships through regular communication and excellent customer service.
- Assess client needs and provide customised insurance solutions to meet their requirements.
- Conduct thorough risk assessments and analyse clients' existing insurance coverage.
- Present insurance proposals and recommendations to clients, clearly explaining coverage details and options.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, regulations, and market conditions.
- Achieve sales targets as set by the company.
- Proven Experience as an Insurance Broker, Account Executive, or an Account Handler.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Insurance products (understanding of the cyber industry preferred).
- Cert CII Preferred
- Acturis experience highly preferred
- A positive attitude towards constant learning.
- A dedication to finding the right policy for the client.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Executive, Broker or Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.