COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT HANDLER
UP TO £40,000 + BONUS SCHEME
I'm excited to represent a lively insurance Brokerage in Leeds looking to expand their team! They have a fully kitted out office in bustling central Leeds where you will be able to learn from some of the best Brokers in the city. With huge growth plans and a dedication to internal promotion this is an incredible opportunity to progress in your Insurance career.
They are looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Handler join their ranks.so if you have experience in Commercial Broking apply today.
- Salary up to £40,000 + Performance based bonus
- Huge Progression opportunities
- Support through your CertCII qualification
- 25 days Holiday + additional for a year served.
COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- In conjunction with the manager of the construction division, prepare and agree any forecasts, targets, plans and budgets for your respective area of work in order to establish clear work targets.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience in a Commercial Insurance Account Handler role in any industry
- Ability to organising self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.