COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
£40,000 - £45,000 + BENEFITS
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Get Recruited is partnered with a well-established Manufacturing business, based in Manchester. My client is looking to hire a Commercial Management Accountant to work alongside a Senior Management Accountant and shadow the Financial Accountant. The Commercial Management Accountant will report into the Finance Manager.
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Management Accounts Packs - Preparation and submission.
- Product Costing and variance analysis.
- Stock Reporting.
- Government Statistics/Online Surveys
- Nominal - Accruals and Prepayments and Journal Postings.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts.
- Posting of Payments and daily analysis of Company bank accounts and full reconciliation.
- Daily Sales Consolidation.
- Foreign currency cash control.
- Accurate and efficient control of petty cash.
- National Statistics/Online Surveys
- VAT analysis and Bi-Monthly Irish VAT Returns.
- Custom warehouse reporting.
- Internal Audit of Importation documentation and approving invoices.
- Dealing with Sales Representative's expenses.
- Credit Card Expenditure Processing.
- Liaise with employees, managers and directors at all levels within the business.
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT KEY EXPERIENCE:
- Working in a similar Commercial Management Accountants or Financial Analyst role
- ACCA, CIMA OR ACA finalist or newly qualified
- Experience in using ERP systems is desirable
- Advanced Excel
THE COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT SALARY IS UP TO £45,000 BASE + BENEFITS
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.