SALARY UP TO £37,500 + BONUS
One of our closest clients with near 40yrs in the Insurance industry is now looking to grow their Account Handling division after a recent large increase in the number of new accounts joining the business. This role will be developing, retaining and maintaining current clients and servicing their needs within commercial, and high net worth property insurance.
If you are a Broker, Account Handler, Insurance Account Executive or have similar experience, I want to hear from you. Apply today.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate new business where possible from the conversations you have and be able to relay this to the appropriate point of contact..
- Perform fact-finds with your prospects to understand their business and scalability.
- Manage Claims Triage from FNOL.
- Continue to build long-lasting, highly credible relationships with all the accounts you manage, as you will continue to be their point of contact moving forwards
- Be motivated to develop new business opportunities by networking and growing your portfolio, whilst still maintaining exceptional standards of relationship management with your existing clients
- Salary up to £37,500 plus quarterly bonus
- Company Pension
- Annual performance pay review
- Full support for taking CII exams
- To have strong influencing, negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills
- Adaptable, focused, and professional
- A good level of knowledge of the Insurance market and how this will impact your clients.
- To have Insurance Account Handling skills and a detailed knowledge of the core range of products & services
- Sales and service process knowledge, particularly sales through service
- Relationship building is key as you will be dealing with longstanding clients.
- To keep up to date with insurance industry developments and regulatory changes
If you are an experienced Account Handler, Broker, Account Executive or have a similar experience with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.