I'm excited to represent one of the most prestigious Insurance companies in the Southeast. They are looking to add an Administrator to join their Compliance team.
If you come from a Compliance Background within the Financial Services or Insurance industry this could be just the role for you. They are a company who value internal progression with the Director having started out in the company 15 years ago in an entry level role so there is really no ceiling to what you can achieve here.
Other relevant Job titles could include: Administrator, Risk Analyst, Compliance Officer, Risk Admin Support
- Salary £30,000
- Join a Company that values internal progression (The current Director worked his way up from an entry level role)
- 24 days Holiday + additional for a year served.
- Many other exciting benefits
- Assist with the provision of consistent and reliable Compliance advice to the business on a broad range of regulatory matters and to explain the impact of any changes.
- Assist with the identification and assessment of the compliance risks applicable to the business.
- Support and maintain the risk registers for the business.
- Producing sanction checks reports
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with appropriately.
- Assist with queries relating to GDPR.
- Assist as directed in dealing with licensing and regulatory issues, including liaison with the internal and external parties where necessary.
- Ensure that any matters which arise from internal or external reviews or monitoring visits are followed up and the actions tracked and resolved appropriately.
- Provide support and guidance to the business in understanding its responsibilities and obligations under relevant policies (e.g. Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Conflicts of interest, Financial Crime, Gifts (Conflicts of Interest), Complaints, etc. respond to queries on the interpretation of relevant compliance policies.
- Maintain branch procedures manual
- Maintaining all compliance registers e.g. Advertising / TOBAs/ Sanctions / Complaints / Conflict Management / Gifts and Hospitality / Breaches, etc.
- Producing TCF reports (Treating Customers Fairly)
- Annual staff competence administration
- Conduct file reviews for sales members of staff
- Ensure all checks weekly/ monthly / etc. have been conducted such as; fee checks, sign-offs, training, etc.
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with all new FCA appropriate regulations;
- And any other tasks required to be undertaken to support the compliance department
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Shown experience in compliance advisory, compliance testing or other risk control functions in the financial services industry, preferably in insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience is desired
- Strong social and coordination skills and able to engage and work effectively with colleagues across all departments
- Self-motivated, independent, go-setter learner
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamic, changing work processes and environment
- Attention to details and effective time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to run several simultaneous tasks
- Conceptual strength, solution oriented, and a good sense for feasibility and pragmatism
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you have experience within Administration in the Insurance industry, Apply today!!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.