COMPLIANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
ST ALBANS + HYBRID WORKING
SALARY UP TO £50.000 + COMPANY BONUS
Get Recruited is excited to represent a St Alban's based Brokerage with a friendly community feel looking to grow their Compliance team.
They are projected to triple in size and revenue over the next 12 months meaning this is the perfect time to jump in and grow your career as the Brokerage grows.
They are looking for someone with Secretarial, Administrative, or Compliance and Risk experience to work closely with their Head of Compliance to ensure smooth running of internal and external processes.
- Salary up to £50,000 + Annual Company Bonus
- Flexible Hybrid working (up to one day in the office every two weeks)
- 28 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Days off for Charity Work
- Company events and sports teams
- Health Cash plan
- Life Insurance
- Prepare draft Board of Directors meeting agendas for the CEO.
- Attend Board of Directors and Sub Committee meetings and take minutes.
- Coordinate the preparation for Board of Directors meetings, subcommittee meetings, and General Meetings of PG in consultation with the CEO and CFOO.
- Consolidate and distribute the meeting papers for Board of Directors meetings.
- Attend Board of Directors meetings and General Meetings of PG and prepare draft meeting minutes for the Board members to review and approve.
- Manage PG's PRA/FCA Senior Management Function authorisation process in consultation with the Head of Compliance and CEO.
- Manage PG's CPD Strategy on behalf of the CEO and produce progress reports for the EMC at regular intervals.
- Support the Senior Independent Director of the Board of Directors to ensure all staff are aware of PG's whistleblowing policy.
- Overseeing the filing of legal and regulatory documents, including annual reports and financial statements.
- Ensuring the company complies with legal and regulatory requirements and follows best practice, by advising the board on their responsibilities, and helping to develop corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Experience in a Secretarial or Compliance and Risk position within the Insurance or Financial Services Industry Titles may include but are not limited to: Compliance Officer, Risk Assessor, Office Secretary, Compliance Assistant
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you have a Compliance, Risk, or Administrative background, Apply today
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.