MANCHESTER / HYBRID (3 DAYS FROM HOME)
£30,000 to £36,000 + BENEFITS
Get Recruited is exclusively working with a rapidly expanding £200Mil+ turnover business that is experiencing phenomenal growth due to their unique positioning in the market.
They're now looking for an experienced Credit Controller who will be responsible for securing payments on outstanding invoices from business customers. As a Credit Controller, you'll need to have exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to collect outstanding debts and reduce debtor, whilst ensuring the retention of the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this truly forward-thinking Manchester based business where you'll be able to continue to progress your career.
THE CREDIT CONTROLLER ROLE:
- Working as part of the finance team, you'll be working closely with the Head of Finance to ensure the business achieves on time payment of invoices.
- Building relationships with customers to ensure the prompt payment of business invoices, whilst using tact to ensure long term client retention.
- Sending pre-due invoice reminders and where required, sending overdue reminders and final demands.
- Collecting invoices with an average value of £6000, but with the ability to collect on multi-million pound ad-hoc invoices.
- Resending missing invoices to clients, handling invoice queries and liaising internally to resolve issues to expedite the payment of the invoices.
- Analysing Client payment trends and proactively working to reduce debtor days.
- Assisting the wider finance team on an ad-hoc basis to allocate incoming payments, reconcile customer accounts and produce ad-hoc invoices.
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to provide forecast collection reports to ensure the accuracy of the wider business cashflow forecasts.
- Identifying high credit risks and doubtful debt collections to the Head of Finance and CEO, to enable escalated action where necessary.
- Liaising with the CEO with regards to debtors that reach legal stage collection to agree next steps
- Reviewing processes and implementing new procedures where required
- Must have strong experience as a Credit Controller within a business-to-business environment.
- Highly computer literate with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and the additional tact required to ensure collection, whilst retaining the customer relationship.
- A confident individual who can communicate with Director level contacts.
Please send your CV for the Credit Controller role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.