CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
FULLY OFFICE BASED
UP TO £30,000 + BENEFITS
We're recruiting on behalf of a leading and highly successful business who is looking to expand their operation due to the continued success of the company. It's an exciting time for the business and as a result, they're looking to expand the sales function.
As a Customer Service Executive, you'll be responsible for looking after existing clients to ensure a smooth onboarding process and building a good relationship whilst ensuring all service level agreements are achieved.
This is an excellent opportunity with a forward-thinking company where you can really build a long-term career and develop quickly.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- As a Customer Service Executive, you'll be working with existing business customers to ensure that service levels are achieved and that strong relationships are built
- Responsible for account management, ensuring that client accounts are maintained, both new and existing clients whilst contacting them to update them on a weekly basis.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers and handling enquiries.
- Liaising internally and externally to resolve queries and ensure that the customer is happy with the outcome.
- Building rapport.
- Sending emails and letters daily.
- Networking with potential new clients via LinkedIn.
- Attending networking events.
- The successful candidate must have experience in a customer service, client services or an account management focused position.
- Experience building rapport and business relationships.
- Must be capable of hitting targets and KPI'S.
- Good negotiation and customer service skills are essential.
- Driving Licence is desirable.
Please send your CV for the Customer Service Executive position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.