DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Up to £32,000 + HYBRID
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful and growing business who due to expansion is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager in the business to create engaging content and campaigns and drive engagement across all social channels.
Whilst you'll get full exposure to full marketing mix, you'll take responsibility for supporting the management of the social channels which they utilise.
This role is suitable for a creative individual, so if you're always coming up with great ideas, confident with Social Media and have marketing experience, you need to get on board with this great opportunity!
THE DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to update the company website
- Support the set up of Paid Social campaigns (knowledge of Linked In, YouTube, Facebook Ads and Google Ads)
- Manage the graphic design projects e.g. logos, flyers and brochures
- Support content development e.g. blogs, videos, listings, pod-casts etc
- Support the management of social media channels
- Using Google Analytics to analyse data
- Support the content capturing including images and videos for social media
- Plan and implement content with the development team
- Develop and manage graphic design assets for fundraising marketing campaigns
- Report on digital performance using Google Analytics, SEO and social media tools
- Experience with Social Media Channels and Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Paid Social and Google Analytics
- Good IT skills - Google suite and Microsoft packages
- Video/photo editing using Canva or Adobe
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Campaign Marketing Executive, Content Marketing Executive or similar
To apply for the Digital Marketing Executive position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.