DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
SALISBURY - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FANTASTIC CULTURE
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of leading and highly successful business who is looking to expand their operation due to the continued success of the company. After a record breaking year in 2022, they are due to open new locations this year and continue to expand their marketing function. Due to this growth they have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to take over paid and organic activity including PPC, SEO and social media.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive / Campaign Marketing Executive / PPC Executive / SEO Executive and looking for a new challenge in a growing business who offer fantastic career prospects and development, this opportunity is not to be missed!
You'll be joining an ambitious business who are on rapid trajectory, therefore, this role would suit a highly ambitious individual who is keen to grow with the company.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- Managing the Online Marketing Executive and Marketing Coordinator
- Utilising existing content and strategy to execute the Digital Marketing strategy and calendar
- Creating an effective SEO, PPC, Social Media and web strategy
- Managing multi-channel PPC Campaigns with full funnel approach strategy
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, continuous optimisation, and performance analysis/reporting
- Managing budgets of £300,000 + and ensuring strong ROI / ROAS
- Analysing the success of campaigns and improving future campaigns
- Day-to-day management of paid and organic activity across Google and social media
- Setting up reporting templates, producing monthly reports, and providing strategic recommendations based on performance
- Managing Paid Social
- Must have strong experience in a Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive / Campaign Marketing Executive / PPC Executive / SEO Executive role, or similar
- Have solid experience of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Good experience of Display, Search and Remarketing campaigns
- Experience of managing budgets in the range of £300,000
- Experience of Paid Social on Facebook
- Experience in Leisure / Outdoor Business Industry
- B2C Marketing Experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills with a growth-mindset and positive attitude
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.