UP TO £40,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + HYBRID AFTER PROBATION
Get Recruited are working with an industry leading luxury brand who are looking to expand their Digital and Marketing team due to ongoing success! They now have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Executive to join them and work alongside their Ecommerce and Digital Manager to improve the performance of the website, create engaging content and increasing sales and conversion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an Ecommerce Assistant, Ecommerce Executive or Marketing and Ecommerce background who is looking to further their career, make a real impact and have creative input into the Ecommerce platform, strategy and vision!
THE ECOMMERCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Manage all product uploads to the website
- Managing new product releases on the site
- Optimising product pages, copywriting using SEO keywords
- Enhancing and improving customer journeys with imagery, product attributes, copy etc
- Using Microsoft Excel for large product loads, price changes etc
- Using the CMS to prepare promotions, build landing pages, manage online orders, implement content changes etc
- Working closely with the buying team
- Conducting weekly website reviews and audits
- Experience in an Ecommerce Assistant, Ecommerce Executive or Marketing and Ecommerce or similar role
- Previously used a CMS platform
- Demonstratable expertise of creating and delivering on digital performance strategies and managing significant advertising and marketing budgets to drive growth.
- Strong skills on Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Ecommerce site merchandising
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.