UP TO £60,000 + HYBRID WORKING + FANTASTIC BENEFITS
Get Recruited are exclusively working with an industry leading business in the media and arts industry, who due to continued success have a fantastic opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager to join them on their journey to expand. The business have been trading for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation in the industry, as well as working with some huge household names such as Samuel L Jackson, Uma Therman and many more!
As an Ecommerce Manager you will support the business in setting up it's new Ecommerce site to offer a range of merchandise online! This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Executive, Head of Ecommerce or similar to make a real impact and have creative autonomy over the Ecommerce platform, strategy and vision!
THE ECOMMERCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Building and implementing the Ecommerce platform
- Listing existing merchandise ranges
- Liaising with external partners and suppliers to develop and order new product ranges
- Identifying potential opportunities to increase revenue via the ecommerce platform
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to collaborate on content and campaigns
- Regularly analysing sales and performance of the ecommerce site
- Understanding buying patterns and customer behaviours and enhancing or updating content where needed
- Experience in an Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Executive, Ecommerce Lead or Head of Ecommerce role
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce platforms
- Demonstratable expertise of creating and delivering on digital performance strategies and managing significant advertising and marketing budgets to drive growth.
- Commercially focused individual who has a strong understanding of the analytical aspects of the role
TO APPLY: Send your CV for the Ecommerce Manager position for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.