FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
£50 - 55,000 + BENEFITS
A brilliant opportunity has a arisen with market leading manufacturing business located in Bury who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join the team.
Our client, who has a solid reputation for delivering the very best products within their industry is embarking on a further expansion of the business.
As part of their growth, they're seeking a Finance Business Partner (open to considering a Management Accountant with some Finance Business Partner expertise) to work closely with Commercial Stakeholders such as Sales & Marketing professionals to identify trends, produce forecasts and improve margins / profitability.
This role presents an opportunity for a commercially driven individual who has the confidence to interact with key stakeholders, and who is keen to rapidly growth their career. Individuals from a Management Accountant level will be considered for the role.
THE FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER ROLE:
- As a Finance Business Partner in the Commercial Division, you'll report to the Financial Controller and work closely with both financial and non-financial stakeholders across the Sales & Marketing function in the business.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive management information systems with relevant data.
- Evaluate and control operational costs and expenses. Identify cost-saving opportunities and efficiency improvements.
- Work closely with other departments such as sales, operations, and procurement
- Evaluate the financial viability of potential investments, projects, or initiatives. Conduct cost-benefit analyses to assist in prioritisation and decision-making.
- Collaborate with department heads to develop budgets and forecasts. Monitor actual financial performance against budgets and forecasts and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Collaborate with senior management in developing and implementing financial strategies.
- Must be a Fully Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA Accountant.
- Experience in a Finance Business Partner role or similar, such as; Management Accountant or Senior Management Accountant
- Be able to demonstrate that you have the skills to work well with commercially focused stakeholders such Sales & Marketing professionals is essential.
- Experience in Manufacturing or FMCG would be a big advantage, however, we're open to considering individuals from outside of the sector.
Please send your CV for the Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.