FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER / FP&A
STOCKPORT AREA // 4 DAY WORKING WEEK // 1 DAY OFFICE
UP £55,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
We're proud to be working with one of the most entrepreneurial, fast-growing and modern thinking businesses in the UK, a business that employees are truly proud to work for, where you can accelerate your career and where the wellbeing of the team is a top priority.
Operating in the Financial Services / Professional Service space, you'll join the business as a Finance Business Partner which will encompass Management Accounts, FP&A, Complex Analysis and working with Key Stakeholders to identify insights.
It requires an individual who has the technical Accounting/FP&A/Financial Reporting/Financial Modelling expertise and the commercial communication skills where you'll be able to use data insights to drive key decisions. This will include presenting and interacting to / with key department heads.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a fully qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA who has held a role such as Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Reporting Manager or FP&A Manager.
THE FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER /FP&A ROLE:
- Preparation of accurate and high-quality month end reports to deadline, including both routine and ad hoc reporting, and ensure that these anticipate the emerging needs of a rapidly changing global business.
- Support various business heads and cost centre in the preparation of budgets & forecast in line with the forecasting schedule.
- Preparation of financial models for new business opportunities. Including analysis on ROI, Payback period. Producing both a cashflow forecast and balance sheet impact assessments. Presenting to key stakeholders.
- Maintain a continuous improvement approach to reporting, with the building and maintenance of reports out of the accounting system.
- Work with the Operational team to ensure transactions are being posted in both the correct periods and against the budgeted cost centre.
- Build strong working relationships with operational finance teams across the Group and IT to ensure that issues are anticipated and resolved constructively on a timely basis.
- Must be a Fully Qualified Accountant with ACA, CIMA or ACCA, and have held a relevant role such as; Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, FP&A Analyst, Financial Reporting Manager or similar
- Experience within a services led business such as; Legal, Real Estate, Lending, Financial Services or Insurance would be an advantage, but is by no means essential.
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience of Management Accountant, Indepth Analysis, FP&A and Financial Modelling is key
- Any experience of using BI tools would be an advantage but not essential.
Please send your CV for the Finance Business Partner / FP&A role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.