FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
£55,000 to £60,000 + BENEFITS
USA HOURS BETWEEN: 11.30AM & 8.30PM / 7.5 HOUR DAY
We're working with a highly successful Private Equity / PE backed manufacturing business located in Oldham who is looking to expand their finance function by recruiting an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business that is experiencing exponential growth due to the success of their product range.
As a Finance Business Partner, you'll be responsible for transactional (low volume, high value) finance work as well as producing the management accounts for the board. Working closely with the board, you'll be undertaking analysis and providing support to the FD on FP&A work. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-sufficient and Qualified Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner who is looking for an opportunity with a fast-growing business.
THE FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, preparing and delivering the month end accounts, P&L, Balance sheet fully reconciled, Cash Flow and developing and delivering functional leadership team requirements and business KPI's.
- Supporting the annual budgeting & forecasting process.
- Preparation sales reports.
- Foster and develop excellent working relationships with other members of the finance team and wider commercial and operational functions of the business particularly in the US.
- Ensure all purchase invoices are posted into AP system and required supplier payments made.
- Reconciliation of Credit Card Statement every month to ensure all costs are accurately recorded.
- Preparation of the Accruals and Prepayments.
- Preparation of a small monthly divisional Payroll and posting of Employment cost journals.
- Population of monthly Management Information Packs.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and resolution every month.
- Daily, weekly, period Banking
- Completion of annual Audit deliverables pack along with ongoing timely information requirements during audit process.
- Providing support in a variety of financial projects.
- Assist the Finance Director and FP&A with audit queries during year-end processes.
- You'll need to be already working in a Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner role, ideally within Manufacturing, or Engineering, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing or similar.
- Fully CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Commercially aware individual and a strong communicator to key stakeholders and board level contacts
- Experience of delivering Monthly Management Accounts
- Happy to undertake transactional finance activity for the division (Low volume, high value)
- Computer literate with MS Excel
- Experience with Sage 300 (or a similar level sage package) and an ERP system would be an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of balance sheet reconciliations and P&L is essential.
Please send your CV for the Finance Business Partner role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.