FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
CHESHIRE EAST AREA - HYBRID
BETWEEN £50-57,000 + BENEFITS (INCLUDING ENHANCED HOLIDAYS)
Are you passionate about collaborating with teams and departments to impact a business's growth plans?
Do you enjoy the strategical and analytical side of finance?
Then this is it!
We are currently working with a private equity backed manufacturing business looking to add a Finance Business Partner to their team. This is newly created as a result of substantial growth and has become a priority for the business.
In Essence, your role will involve working closely with the manufacturing team which will include, the Head of Research and Development and the Head of Operations to focus on the capacity for demand planning, creating data driven recommendations and financial models to key stakeholders and management that will help drive high volumes of sales and profitability.
- Working closely with the manufacturing team to assess product lines and deliver data analysis and financial models to impact sales and profit growth.
- Tracking and recording all aspects of manufacturing accounting, including bills of materials, stock management, product costing and overhead expenses to ensure goods meet budget and resources can be allocated correctly.
- Communicate effectively with all levels across the business, acting as a translator or interface between finance, commercial and operations to establish business objectives are on track
- Ensure the reconciliation of relevant balance sheet accounts (Stock, Provision and GRNI) to the general ledger input of accruals and journals to timely deadlines.
- Conduct data analysis using the company's ERP system and linked BI system providing meaningful reports to guide business focus.
- Consistently monitor manufacturing costs and provide variance analysis to identify business performance and provide solutions for areas of improvement.
- Support external audits by providing relevant documentation to support good company practices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience as a Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Cost Accountant within a manufacturing setting is essential.
- Advanced excels skills with the ability to perform data analysis is essential.
- Ability to communicate and deliver financial information to finance and non-finance personnel
- Excellent attention to detail and able to present to stakeholders and senior management teams.
- ACCA, CIMA OR ACA qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of using Power BI would be advantageous.
Please send your CV for the Finance Business Partner role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.