MANCHESTER / HYBRID
UP TO £50,000 + BENEFITS
Get Recruited is working closely with a highly successful small business located in Central Manchester with a t/o of circa £3millon.
The business is embarking on their next phase of growth with an objective to double the revenue of the business over the next 3 years. As part of their strategy, they're now seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join the business to bring the finance function inhouse from the external practice.
This will be a standalone Finance Manager role that would be suit an individual who is Qualified and has a held a role such as; Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller or Finance Manager.
An exciting opportunity for a driven individual who wants to join a fast-paced business where you'll be able to grow the finance function from grass roots.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you'd be responsible for the management of the end-to-end finance function.
- Introducing the finance function and implementing financial controls
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Reviewing and preparing reports on Monthly, Quarterly & Annual financials
- Preparing for year-end working closely with external auditors
- Responsible for sales ledger, purchase ledger, bank reconciliation and credit control processes
- Creating accurate cashflow forecasts, monitoring for variances and updating the board
- Responsible for Monthly PAYE, Quarterly VAT and annual Corporation Tax
- Management of a small monthly payroll
- Completing financial statements and reports including the month end reports with commentary.
- Managing budgets and planning process in Collaboration with Directors
- Finance Business Partnering - assisting other departments of the business to take decisions to save time and money to the company in the medium and long term.
- Producing consolidated accounts for the group
- Must have experience in a Finance Manager role or similar, such as; Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller.
- A Qualified accountant, ideally ACCA or CIMA, but AAT Level 3 and above would be considered.
- Experience of Financial Planning, Reporting, Budgeting and Cashflow Forecasting
- Able to independent handle the end-to-end finance process, whilst implementing new processes and procedures
- Confident around setting new accounts systems such as Xero.
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.